The race starts at the junction of Duke of York Street and Old Maid’s Lane, St. George's. Runners may use the entire road from the starting line, until the Town of St. George's sign is reached.
From this point participants must run on the left side of the road including following the normal traffic flow at all roundabouts until Lane Hill in Hamilton.
Proceed along Mullet Bay Road, Kindley Field Road, The Causeway, Blue Hole Hill, North Shore Road, Flatts Hill, and Middle Road. Veer left at Lane Hill. Proceed down Lane Hill to East Broadway, proceed along Front Street until Queen Street. Proceed up Queen Street, turning right onto Church Street, to King Street. Turn left at King Street and proceed to Victoria Street. Turn left at Victoria Street and proceed to Cedar Avenue. Turn right at Cedar Avenue and proceed to Marsh Folly Road. Turn right at Marsh Folly Road and proceed to Dutton Avenue. Turn right at Dutton Avenue and follow the directions onto the field at Bernard’s Park to the Finish Line.
Please see the map below:
Refreshment/ Water Stations
There are 10 official refreshment stations on the course. They will provide fresh water / sports drinks for all participants. Note: The use of unofficial water stations is at your own risk.
1. Approx 2.5 miles Bus Stop at Airmail Facility on Kindley Field Road
2. Approx 3.75 miles Bus Stop at Blue Hole Hill
3. Approx 4.25 miles Bus Stop at Fractious Street
4. Approx 5.25 miles Bus Stop at Francis Patton School
5. Approx 6.50 miles Bus Stop at Shelly Bay Beach
6. Approx 7.50 miles Bus Stop at Whitney Institute Middle School
7. Approx 8.75 miles Bus Stop at Somersfield Academy
8. Approx 10.75 miles Bus Stop on East Broadway
9. Approx 11.50 miles at The Bermuda Library, Queen Street
10. Approx 12.50 miles at People's Pharmacy.
Refreshments will be provided at the finish line.